Welcome to My Blog!

I'm glad you came to visit. I hope that you'll find reading this useful and I'll try my best to update it as often as possible with interesting articles, resource updates and reviews, and activity ideas. If you're looking for information on something specific, try using the google search box in the right hand navigation bar.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Goal Setting from NASPE's Coaches Toolbox

I discovered this article while visiting the National Association for Sport and Physical Education's (NASPE) website and I thought I would post it. 

The website has a resource called the "Coaches Toolbox" which includes a host of FREE resources for teachers and coaches.  I have included a sample article below that discusses goal setting.  This might be a great resource for students setting new year or new semester goals:

Principles of Effective Goal Setting, Eva V. Monsma, Ph.D., University of South Carolina

No comments:

Post a Comment