Welcome to My Blog!

I'm glad you came to visit. I hope that you'll find reading this useful and I'll try my best to update it as often as possible with interesting articles, resource updates and reviews, and activity ideas. If you're looking for information on something specific, try using the google search box in the right hand navigation bar.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Online Resources - Don't forget about Google!!

Just this past week, I presented at the Ophea Conference in Alliston, Ontario.  It was a fantastic event and a ton of people showed up to share new ideas, products, and teaching methods. 

During one of my workshops, I had a teacher approach me asking for a visual aid to assist in the instruction of the Sliding Filament Theory. It was a great idea and one we will definitely try to develop for our online resources.  But in the meantime, don't forget about the power of "google."

Around our office, many of the young people answer with a flippant "google it!" whenever I ask them a question. And quite often they are right.  I go back to my computer, enter in my search key terms and almost always find something relevant.

Here is one of the items I found posted on Vimeo when I "googled" the Sliding Filament Theory:

No comments:

Post a Comment